Meaty Mediterranen Couscous. And this Mediterranean couscous salad is just that! Nutty, chewy pearl couscous, joins in with protein-rich chickpeas, lots of chopped fresh veggies, and Mediterranean favorites like olives and. This Mediterranean Couscous with Shrimp recipe is loaded full of flavor and it makes a healthy and easy one pot weeknight meal.
Bring broth to a boil in a medium saucepan; gradually stir in couscous. This flavorful couscous recipe gets it's great flavor from lemon zest, asparagus spears and tomatoes. Have you ever seen anything as beautiful as these Mediterranean couscous cakes? You can cook Meaty Mediterranen Couscous using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meaty Mediterranen Couscous
- Prepare 30 grams of Couscous.
- You need 1 of boiling water.
- You need 1 dash of olive oil.
- You need 1 of Bell Pepper.
- It’s 3 of Cherry Tomatoes (chopped).
- You need 1 of handful of dried apricots.
- Prepare 1 of Handful of Pine Nuts.
- It’s 1 packages of Bacon lardons.
They make the perfect vegetarian snack, but are also pretty delicious served with eggs for breakfast. Couscous, a North African type of pasta, is commonly available in supermarkets. Look for it near the rice. Meet my favorite couscous salad, featuring pearled couscous and colorful summertime produce.
Meaty Mediterranen Couscous step by step
- Place the couscous in a bowl and add 1.2 times the volume of couscous of boiling water. Stir in a dash of olive oil, cover and leave to sit..
- Chop up the peppers, apricots and tomatoes..
- Fry the lardons and drain off the fat..
- Combine all ingredients once couscous is ready and enjoy!.
This Mediterranean bowl couscous recipe is a fast weeknight dinner! It features quick-cooking couscous with chickpeas and a creamy tahini sauce. Couscous goes from the dinner table to the breakfast bar with this easy Mediterranean recipe. Cinnamon, apricots and currants make it morning friendly. Israeli (pearl) couscous is such a nice departure from basic couscous.