Martabak Manis (Indonesian Sweet Pancake).
You can have Martabak Manis (Indonesian Sweet Pancake) using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Martabak Manis (Indonesian Sweet Pancake)
- You need 350 grams of all purpose flour.
- You need 75 grams of caster sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 25 grams of full cream milk powder.
- It’s 450 ml of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla powder.
- You need 50 ml of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 packages of dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 of Use whatever toppings you want for your filling.
Martabak Manis (Indonesian Sweet Pancake) step by step
- Beat eggs, put in water.
- Combine all the dry ingridients, put into the egg mixture, mix until all the ingridients dissolved.
- Put in vanilla powder and vegetable oil; stir well, Rest for 30 minutes.
- Preheat a frying pan at low heat and greased with margarin.
- Pour the mixture into the frying pan (the amount of the mixture depends on your preference).
- You can cover the frying pan with aluminium foil if you want to.
- Cook until firm; when bubbles form, sprinkle some sugar, cover after sprinkling the sugar.
- When the surface has dried up, remove the pancake out of the frying pan.
- Serve: Spread butter on top of the pancake (spread a generous amount of butter).
- Add the toppings (filling), cut into half, and put on top of the other.
- Cut into smaller squares or cut as desire.
- Cut into half, put one half on top of the other, cut into smaller squares.