Chicken Flavored Couscous.
You can have Chicken Flavored Couscous using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Flavored Couscous
- You need 1 cup of couscous.
- You need 1 table spoon of oil or butter.
- Prepare of Chicken flavor seasoning (to your taste) or chicken broth.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s of Cilantro (to your taste).
- It’s of Onions (to your taste).
Chicken Flavored Couscous step by step
- First bring the water to boil with the chicken seasoning or broth.
- Add the couscous and stir..
- Wait for the water to boil off..
- When you see that the the couscous is almost dry remove from heat and let is stand for about 5 to 8 minutes..
- Fluff couscous out with a fork and mix it with the cilantro and onions..
- Let it cool and enjoy. :).
- You may top it off with some avocado on top or anything of your choice..