Malaysian Chicken Mee Goreng.
You can cook Malaysian Chicken Mee Goreng using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Malaysian Chicken Mee Goreng
- You need 150 g of dried egg noodles.
- You need 2 tbs of sriracha.
- Prepare of juice of 1 lime.
- It’s 1/3 cup (80 ml) of kecap manis (Indonesian sweet soy sauce).
- You need 2 tbs of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of sunflower oil.
- You need 200 g of chicken thigh fillets – cut into 2cm pieces.
- You need 1 of garlic clove – chopped.
- Prepare 2 of eggs – lightly beaten.
- You need 4 of spring onions – thinly sliced, plus extra to serve.
- You need 200 g of pak choy – thinly sliced.
- It’s 100 g of bean sprouts.
- It’s of crispy fried onions, sambal chilli jam (from Asian food shops – optional) and thinly sliced red chilli – to serve.
Malaysian Chicken Mee Goreng step by step
- Cook the noodles according to packet instructions, then drain and rinse under cold water. Set aside..
- Combine sriracha, lime juice, kecap manis and soy in a bowl and set aside..
- Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Cook chicken, stirring occasionally, for 6-7 minutes or until cooked through. Add garlic, toss to combine, then transfer to a heatproof bowl and set aside..
- Wipe wok clean, then return to high heat. Add eggs and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until just cooked through. Add spring onion, pak choy, cooked noodles and chicken, and sriracha mixture. Cook, tossing, for 2 minutes or until heated through and all ingredients are coated in the sauce. Stir through bean sprouts and divide between serving bowls..
- Top with fried onions, sambal, if using, chilli and extra spring onion, and serve immediately..