sweet baby corn stir fry. Baby Corn Stir-fry with succulent beef slices, crisp veggies, and baby corn in a sweet and savory sauce. The secret to super moist and tender beef in stir-frying is a Chinese cooking technique called velveting. in oil or water before finishing off during the stir-fry process with the rest of the ingredients. If you are looking for any quick side dishes for your lunch box, this is one dish you can add to your list.
Add salt, pepper, and cooking wine. Continue to stir fry for a few minutes. Do not completely cook the vegetables because we will still continue to cook these later on. You can cook sweet baby corn stir fry using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of sweet baby corn stir fry
- You need 350 grams of baby corn.
- You need 10 piece of meatball.
- It’s 15 piece of chili.
- It’s 4 clove of onion.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 2 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 5 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Remove the veggies from the wok. Baby corn stir-fry is my favorite side dish to serve with fried rice, rasam rice, or lentil rice. Now, the baby corn stir-fry is ready to serve! Transfer it to a serving dish.
sweet baby corn stir fry step by step
- slice baby corn, meat ball, onion, garlic and chili.
- preheat vegetable oil and add garlic, continue with onion, then chili.
- add meatball, and continue with baby corn, then stir.
- add soy sauce, sugar and bay leaf, then cook till done.
Serve it on its own or as a side It has a natural, mildly sweet taste, and it stays crunchy even after cooking. It is perhaps for all of these. This dish has so many of the qualities youngsters enjoy: Saltiness, sweetness, crunch, and it's a good fry up. Although I've created it using chicken, it. Cut baby corn into thin strips.