Nasi Lemak/ Malaysian rice.
You can have Nasi Lemak/ Malaysian rice using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nasi Lemak/ Malaysian rice
- It’s 2 cups of rice washed and soked for 30min.
- Prepare 2 cups of coconut milk.
- Prepare 3 of lemongrass blades.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 3 of green chilies.
- It’s 2 of Onions chopped.
- It’s 2 of Cucumber chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of Peanuts.
- You need 2 of Boiled eggs.
- Prepare of Salt and paper powder as per the test.
Nasi Lemak/ Malaysian rice step by step
- Take all the ingredients..
- Heat pan. Add rice coconut milk lemongrass bleads chills salt paper Lill water..
- Cook rice on high flame for 10min..
- When rice is done remove lemon grass bleads from the crooked rice..
- Fry peanuts till it becomes golden brown..
- Fry onions till it becomes golden brown..
- Serve Nasi Lemak with cucumber fried peanuts onions and boiled eggs..