You can cook Aya's Kabsa(Saudi) using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Aya's Kabsa(Saudi)
- Prepare 1 large of onion. chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 kg of beef cubes..
- Prepare 1 can of tomato (400grams).
- Prepare 1 large of billpepper. chredded.
- It’s 2 small of dried lemon( black).
- You need 1 medium of carrot. chredded.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh genger. large cubes.
- It’s 2 cup of rice.
- You need 1 cup of chickpea. poached.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumen powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinamon powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cardamum powder.
- You need 2 of bay leaf.
- It’s 1 of water.
- You need 1 of salt to taste..
Aya's Kabsa(Saudi) instructions
- in a large pan, cook the onion with oil until golden brown.
- add the beef cubes and mix it with all spices..
- put the tomato juice, carrot, dried lemons, genger and billpepper on the meat and mix..
- add some water and leave it untill it cooked. if u needed more water, you could add some..
- take out the beef and leave it beside. now add the rice, salt and chickpeas to the stew..
- keep it cooking on a medium heat. if it needed more water you could add some..
- when you feel its almost ready, put the meat on the top of the rice on the lowest heat for 20 min. max..
- serve it with slices of boiled eggd and hot souce..