Indonesian Herbs Fried Beef (Empal).
You can cook Indonesian Herbs Fried Beef (Empal) using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Indonesian Herbs Fried Beef (Empal)
- It’s 7 ounces of tenderloin (boiled).
- You need 15 of shallot.
- Prepare 6 of garlic.
- You need 3 of lemongrass (bottom part).
- It’s 8 of lime leaves.
- It’s 1 of galangal.
- It’s 1 of turmeric.
- Prepare 5 of candlenut.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corriander seed.
- You need 3 L of water.
- You need of Coconut milk (from 1/2 coconut).
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
Indonesian Herbs Fried Beef (Empal) step by step
- Boil the tenderloin then cut..
- Blend all ingredients except lemongrass and 3 lime leaves.
- Put 3 lime leaves and 3 bottom part lemongrass into the water..
- When it's boiling, put the tenderloin and blended herbs.
- Keep boiling until the meat tender.
- Keep adding coconut milk onto the pot until the the soup get dries..
- Let it cool, and fry before serving..