Roasted Pepper Greek Salad.
You can have Roasted Pepper Greek Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Pepper Greek Salad
- It’s 1 box of garlic couscous, prepared.
- Prepare 2 each of colored peppers.
- You need 1 small of Red onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 of Green onions, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of cucumber, diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of feta cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of kalamata olives.
- Prepare 1 cup of Greek dressing.
- Prepare 1 pints of cherry tomatoes, halved.
Roasted Pepper Greek Salad instructions
- Roast peppers at 400°F for 20 minutes or until burnt appearance. Allow to cool while chopping other veggies..
- Chop veggies. For cucumbers, peel 4 lengths down the width of the cucumber before chopping..
- Combine all ingredients. Chill in refrigerator..