Noodles Soto with Spring Rolls.
You can have Noodles Soto with Spring Rolls using 26 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Noodles Soto with Spring Rolls
- Prepare of Beef Stew.
- Prepare 500 grams of tenderloin meat.
- It’s 2 liter of boiling water.
- You need 5 piece of bay leaves.
- It’s 3 piece of lemon grass.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 1 of block maggie beef stock.
- It’s 2 tbsp of white sugar.
- Prepare of ground spices.
- Prepare 5 piece of garlic.
- You need 5 piece of small red onion.
- You need 2 of cm turmeric.
- Prepare 2 of cm ginger.
- Prepare 2 each of red chili (small).
- Prepare 4 piece of candle nuts.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s of Side Dish.
- You need 100 grams of egg noodles.
- You need 100 grams of rice noodles.
- Prepare 75 grams of cabbage, slice.
- It’s 2 piece of tomato, dice.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of scallions, slice.
- Prepare of Chili paste.
- You need 6 piece of red chilli, boil and mash it.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of salt.
Noodles Soto with Spring Rolls instructions
- Boil tenderloin meat with medium heat with 2 liters boiling water. Add bay leaves and lemon grass inside. Wait around 30 minutes till the meat is cooked..
- Mash all the ground spices: garlic, red onions, candle nut, turmeric, ginger and red chili. Mash it until be soft texture..
- take a pan, add vegetable oil. Saute the mashed ground spices till cook..
- Put cooked ground spices to the beef stew. Stir it. Add salt, maggie beef stock, sugar and pepper..
- Prepare the side dish like on the picture. On a bowl, add egg noodles, rice noodles, cabbage, tomato and scallions and spring rolls. For the spring rolls you can see on my next recipe..
- For spicy taste, you can make chili paste. Boil the red chilli, mash it, add some salt. And ready to serve..