Spicy Noodle / Sambal Mee Goreng.
You can have Spicy Noodle / Sambal Mee Goreng using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Noodle / Sambal Mee Goreng
- You need 2 tbsp of spicy sauce / sambal sause or any sambal oelek.
- It’s 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dice garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dice shallot.
- You need 450 grams of yellow noodles.
- Prepare 3 cup of bean sprouts.
- Prepare of garnish.
- It’s 3 tbsp of scallions.
- You need 1 slice of banana leaf.
- It’s of add on.
- Prepare 10 slice of bacon.
Spicy Noodle / Sambal Mee Goreng instructions
- Pan fried bacon till its lightly brown and cooked then set aside,for vegetarian just omit this.
- With oil add dice garlic and shallot with spicy sauce / sambal sauce or any store bought sambal oelek then add 1tbsp of light soy sauce and brown sugar stir fry for 1 minutes.
- Add yellow noodle and half cup of water stir fry to mix well.
- Add cooked bacon and another 1 tbsp of light soy sauce and beans sprouts then stir fry to mix well for another 3 minutes till its noodle is soften and sauce are dry.
- Serve with some scallion and a drizzle lime juice as it is or on for a more authentic flavour serve on banana leaf.
- MEE GORENG WITH BACON / SPICY NOODLE WITH BACON.