Spinach Corn Cheese Sandwich. Mix some spinach and corn with cheese and you have got yourself this cheesy spinach corn sandwich which is so good with chai on a dark and gloomy day. Some of you requested me to post more sandwich recipes and so here I am sharing one of my favorites. Here I have added very less cheese, because buttery white sauce is already enough creamy.
Ingredients for Spinach Corn Cheese Sandwich Toast Recipe. Spinach Corn Sandwich is a great breakfast and also perfect to pack in kids lunch box. I have been making this sandwich from a couple of years now and we love Mix using a spatula till cheese melted and well incorporated. You can have Spinach Corn Cheese Sandwich using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach Corn Cheese Sandwich
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 of chopped onions.
- It’s 1 of finely chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 150 grams of grated cheese.
- Prepare 6 slice of sandwich bread.
- You need 1 bunch of spinach leaves.
- Prepare 100 grams of corn.
Spread butter on a bread slice. Wash spinach and finely chop it. Ingredients used in Spinach corn cheese sandwich. How to makeSpinach corn cheese sandwich?
Spinach Corn Cheese Sandwich step by step
- heat oil in pan.
- add chopped onions and finely chopped garlic and stir till it slightly caramalizes.
- place spinach leaves in hot water to blanch.
- chop spinach leaves and add to pan.
- add boiled corn to the pan.
- add salt to taste and cook for sometime.
- when cooked, remove pan from heat and add grated cheese to make the filling.
- add the filling to the sandwich bread and place sandwich in grill smeared with butter or ghee.
- serve hot!.
How to cookSpinach corn cheese sandwich? Learn the recipeSpinach corn cheese sandwichby vahchef. The Best Spinach Sandwich Recipes on Yummly Spinach Sandwich, Egg Salad Sandwiches With Bacon And Spinach Vegetarian Spinach Sandwich Recipes. It is made with spinach, corn & cheese.