Cheeseburger stuffed shells. Pasta shells are stuffed with beef and ricotta cheese and smothered with Cheddar pasta sauce in this casserole inspired by cheeseburgers. In fact, I have been known to swing through the local fast-food drive-thru to order a classic cheeseburger to satisfy my craving. These cheeseburger stuffed shells combine the ingredients of a cheeseburger with pasta.
MORE+ LESS These Cheeseburger Stuffed Shells are simple to make and hopefully something your entire family will love. When you are done with this recipe check out my other stuffed shell recipes! Comfort food AT ITS FINEST! cheeseburger stuffed pasta! You can cook Cheeseburger stuffed shells using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger stuffed shells
- It’s 25 of jumbo pasta shells.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbs of worcestershire.
- Prepare of Seasoned salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 tbs of ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tbs of mustard.
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of jar cheddar cheese sauce.
- Prepare of Top with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and onions.
Ground Beef, Cheese, Shells and Pasta Sauce Taste GREAT together! You can make it ahead and then bake it later! Cheeseburger stuffed shells are perfect because cheeseburgers and French fries are high on my list of favorite foods. I absolutely love a great, gourmet burger.
Cheeseburger stuffed shells step by step
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Cook and drain pasta, let cool.
- Cook beef and 1/4 cup chopped onion over medium heat, drain, then season with worcestershire, salt, & pepper, stir in shredded cheese.
- Mix tomato sauce, ketchup, and mustard. Spread in bottom of 13×9 dish.
- Stuff beef mixture into shells, line in dish, pour cheese sauce over all over. Cover with foil and bake 20 minutes..
- Add toppings and serve.
Insert the need for a burger recipe with. A Vegan Cheeseburger Stuffed Shell is the best invention since sliced bread! I know I say this a lot guys, but just hear me out. These vegan cheeseburger Hamburger Helper stuffed shells are my. She would go every night to Mickey D's if I would let her.