4th of July cauliflower salad, instead of potato salad.. Preparation Slice cauliflower into small florets. Place cauliflower onto baking sheet and season with salt, pepper, and olive oil. Introducing Cauliflower "Potato" Salad, made with Greek yogurt and (surprise) cauliflower instead of potatoes.
Healthy Potato Salad with all traditional ingredients but not drowning in cups of mayo. Creamy, flavorful and a must at any summer gathering. Listen up – it is low carb "potato salad" made with cooked cauliflower instead of potatoes. You can cook 4th of July cauliflower salad, instead of potato salad. using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 4th of July cauliflower salad, instead of potato salad.
- Prepare of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 large of head of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of celery salt.
- You need of dressing.
- Prepare 3 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- You need 1/4 cup of sweet pickle cubes.
- You need 1 cup of black ripened olives.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3 large of eggs boiled.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of boiling water for eggs.
No one will notice or even if they do, they will be asking for the recipe! Change up your usual potato salad side dish with this healthy recipe. By Kate Merker and Taylor Murray. Simmer potatoes in salted water until just tender; run under cold water to cool.
4th of July cauliflower salad, instead of potato salad. instructions
- Chop the cauliflower, put the florets into a zip lock bag. Put into a microwave on high 8 minutes. Squeeze excessive liquids out..
- Boil the eggs, peel them, rinse them, and chop them.
- Add celery salt and mix. Then add olives. Add all the remaining ingredients except 1 teaspoonful of paprika. You use that to sprinkle on top..
- Sprinkle the paprika on top serve warm or cold hope you enjoy!.
Cauliflower, it makes the perfect potato substitute. If you serve this "potato" salad to your family or guests, they won't know the difference. Add a little chilli powder to spice it up. Add a pinch of onion and garlic powder. Use yellow mustard instead of dijon.