You can have Olive Couscous using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Olive Couscous
- It’s 15 oz of sized can of ripe olive.
- It’s 2 of stalks of celery.
- Prepare 1/2 large of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of couscous multi colored.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of whole cumin seed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground turmeric powder.
- It’s 3 1/2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 of green onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of Hungarian paprika.
Olive Couscous step by step
- Heat oil chop celery and onion add to hot oil.
- Add cumin seeds, turmeric, and paprika.
- Stir in well open can of olives save the liquid.
- Chop the olives roughly.
- Add to onion mixture.
- Add couscous and stir well coating with the olive mixture.
- Add liquid of olives , I use Lindsey brand its not to salty,.
- Add water stir in over heat when liquid disappears remove from heat let sit for 3 minutes garnish with green onion hope you enjoy.