Creamy Pasta with Wiener Sausages and Spinach.
You can cook Creamy Pasta with Wiener Sausages and Spinach using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Pasta with Wiener Sausages and Spinach
- You need 2 of servings Pasta.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Consommé (granulated).
- You need 5 of Wiener sausages.
- It’s 1 of Spinach.
- Prepare 1 of handful Shimeji mushrooms (optional).
- Prepare 20 grams of Butter.
- It’s 100 ml of Milk.
- You need 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 of Grated cheese.
- It’s 1 of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Garlic pepper.
- It’s 1 of Black pepper.
Creamy Pasta with Wiener Sausages and Spinach instructions
- Add salt into plenty of boiling water and start cooking the pasta..
- Remove the stems from the shimeji mushrooms, and separate. Cut the wiener sausages diagonally into 5 mm slices. Cut the spinach into bite-sized lengths..
- Heat the pan and add olive oil. Stir-fry the wiener sausages and the shimeji mushrooms. Add butter and melt..
- Turn down the heat then pour in the milk and the heavy cream. Add consommé and grated cheese, then the spinach as well..
- Adjust the flavour with garlic pepper and black pepper. Add the freshly cooked pasta. Mix them together, and you're done!!.