Hamburger Barbecue (Crockpot). Mix the hamburger patties, brown them, and freeze them in advance and you'll have little to do at the last minute. Easy slow cooker recipes for the busy lady. This slow cooker hamburgers recipe comes from the new Fix It and Forget It recipes for kids.
Serve this classic sloppy joe over hot dogs and piled onto hamburger buns. Everyone will love it, and you'll love that it cooks in the slow Reviews for: Photos of Slow Cooker Ground Beef Barbecue. Brown beef with onions, carrots and celery in large Dutch oven or stock pot over medium-high heat. You can have Hamburger Barbecue (Crockpot) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hamburger Barbecue (Crockpot)
- It’s 3 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 1 of large white sweet onion.
- You need 32 oz of ketchup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of celery seed.
- You need 2 tbsp of mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 3/4 cup of light brown sugar.
While the beef is cooking, you can prep the potatoes and bell pepper. If the crock pot is large enough, you may be able to make two stacks of three patties. Pour favorite barbecue sauce, whether store bought or homemade, on top of the patties. This allows the patties to simmer in a sauce, which is necessary when cooking in a slow cooker.
Hamburger Barbecue (Crockpot) step by step
- Brown ground beef and drain grease..
- Finely chop onion. (I have used grated onion when serving kids).
- Add all ingredients into crock pot. (brown sugar measurement is NOT packed).
- Mix well.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6-8..
- After cooking let stand in warm crock pot 1/2 hour before serving to thicken..
- Serve on hamburger buns!.
A dump and go dinner packed with ground beef and I whipped up what I call crockpot hamburger casserole that was cheesy like cheeseburger macaroni. For tasty Crock-Pot hamburgers, follow a few simple steps. Avoid the "Low" and "High" settings, as those temperatures. This allows the patties to simmer in a sauce, necessary when. Crock pot hamburger and beans is an easy crock pot recipe for comfort food your family and friends will enjoy.