Spicy cilantro hummus. This quick and easy Spicy Cilantro Hummus is fresh, flavorful and foolproof. This EASY, spicy Cilantro Jalapeno Hummus Recipe without Tahini is going to be your new favorite snack or sandwich spread! Cilantro and a jalapeno pepper take this hummus recipe to a new spicy and colorful level.
Add cilantro to processor and pulse just until combined. Serve drizzled with additional olive oil and cilantro leaves, if desired. Spicy Jalapeño Hummus – Healthy Green Mezze Recipe. You can cook Spicy cilantro hummus using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy cilantro hummus
- Prepare 1 can of chick peas.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter or olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of onion.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of lemon, juice.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of tahini or water or yogurt.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce or hot sauce.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper or hot sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin (opt.).
- It’s 3 of cilantro.
From the liberal use of cumin and cilantro to simple recipes with bold ingredients, the two regional. I like my hummus with a little zing. There's nearly a cup of cilantro and a bit of cayenne in this recipe. I pour a little good olive oil over the top of mine, to boost flavor.
Spicy cilantro hummus step by step
- In a frying pan over medium heat, cook butter and onion until soft..
- Add all ingredients into a blender until purée..
Toss all into cuisinart and blend. Add reserved liquid until desired texture. Compensation for this spicy hummus recipe was provided by Gallo Family Vineyards via Sunday It's made with chipotle spice and garnished with a fresh jalapeno cilantro salsa surrounded by a splash. Spicy Cilantro & Sriracha Topped Hummus. Enjoy this fun dip with crackers or veggies or on your favorite sandwich or burger.