King Ranch Chicken.
You can cook King Ranch Chicken using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of King Ranch Chicken
- It’s 1 can of Campbell's Cream of Chicken.
- It’s 1 can of Campbell's Cream of Mushroom.
- It’s 1 can of Rotel tomatoes.
- It’s 2 cup of Cubed chicken.
- Prepare 12 each of Corn tortillas (cubed).
- You need 2 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
King Ranch Chicken step by step
- Cook chicken on skillet, drain..
- Add soups and Rotel, stirring until well blended..
- In a 13x9x2 in baking pan, alternately layer tortillas, soup mixture, and cheese. Repeating layers ending with cheese..
- Bake at 350°F for 40 min or until hot and bubbling..