Barbecued Chicken Salad Sandwiches.
You can cook Barbecued Chicken Salad Sandwiches using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Barbecued Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- You need 1/2 cup of barbecue sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 cup of finely chopped onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped celery.
- It’s 1/8 of to 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- You need 1/8 of to 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 8 of tomato slices.
- It’s 8 of lettuce leaves.
- Prepare 8 of kaiser rolls, split.
Barbecued Chicken Salad Sandwiches step by step
- Place the chicken in a large resealable plastic bag..
- Add barbecue sauce..
- Seal the bag and turn to coat..
- Refrigerate overnight..
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium hot heat for 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°..
- Cover and refrigerate chicken until chilled..
- Chop chicken..
- Place in a large bowl..
- Stir in the mayonnaise, onion, celery, salt and pepper flakes..
- Serve on rolls with lettuce and tomato..