Patriotic Berry Parfait.
You can have Patriotic Berry Parfait using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Patriotic Berry Parfait
- You need 16 oz of Cream Cheese, softened.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of Cold Milk.
- It’s 2 box of (3.4oz) Vanilla instant pudding mix.
- You need 8 oz of Frozen Whipped Topping, thawed in refrigerator (makes 3 cups).
- Prepare 8 oz of Strawberries.
- You need 2 pints of Blueberries.
- It’s 12 oz of Raspberries.
- Prepare 1 box of (11oz.) Mini Vanilla wafer cookies.
Patriotic Berry Parfait step by step
- Rinse and air dry fruit. Remove any blueberry stems. Cut leafy tops off strawberries. Half strawberries and slice thickly..
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until creamy. Add 1/2 cup of the milk and beat on low until creamy and lumps are gone. Add remaining milk (2 cups) and beat until well blended..
- Add dry pudding mix and beat until well mixed (approximately 2 mins)..
- Whisk in 2 cups of whipped topping, until well blended. Set aside remaining 1 cup of whipped topping..
- Cover bottom of deep glass dish (size: 9"x7"x2.5" or 11 cups) with a single layer of strawberries. Spread 1/4 of the cream cheese mixture on top of the strawberries..
- Add a layer of blueberries. Then spread another 1/4 of the cream cheese mixture on top..
- Add a layer of raspberries. Then spread another 1/4 of the cream cheese mixture on top..
- Add a layer of blueberries. Then spread the remaining 1/4 of the cream cheese mixture on top..
- Cover with the remaining 1 cup of whipped topping..
- Arrange remaining blueberries, in upper left corner in a chevron pattern..
- Cut raspberries in half and arrange in a horizontal stripe allowing the white of the whipped topping to also create a stripe below. Alternate the red stripes with strawberry slices..
- Chill for at least 2 hours. Serve with vanilla wafer cookies..