Mexican chipotle wrap + Baked bean salad.
You can have Mexican chipotle wrap + Baked bean salad using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican chipotle wrap + Baked bean salad
- Prepare 250 gms of Jammu Rajma (pinto beans).
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- It’s as required of Fresh coriander/ mint leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon juice.
- Prepare as per taste of Salsa sauce // hot and sweet chilli sauce(any one).
- You need 1/2 cup of Boiled corns.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s For of wrap-.
- It’s 1-2 of Tortilla or homemade whole wheat chapati.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s as required of Chipotle cheese spread.
- Prepare as required of Butter.
Mexican chipotle wrap + Baked bean salad instructions
- So for baked bean salad, You require: a full bowl of boiled Jammu rajma, chopped onions, chopped tomatoes, (make sure your onions& tomatoes are chopped neatly & in small pieces) some boil corns, fresh coriander leaves fresh mint leaves,, 1 chopped green chilli,, 2 tsp lemon, 2 tsp salsa/tomato sauce// hot and sweet chilli sauce (anyone you can put) a little salt !! Give a nice mix with hands !!! Garnish it with some carrot flower And your baked beans salad is ready !!!.
- For your wrap, use a ready-made tortilla or homemade whole wheat chapati, make a big omelet of your chapati size !! Put it on ur chapati,, apply some chipotle cheese, add some of ur baked beans salad to it, roll it nicely & neatly!! Sauté it on non-stick tawa by applying some butter to it !!!.
- Cut into 2 & serve hot with ur baked beans salad on the side !!! With some chipotle sauce over..