Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. This soup recipe is filled with ground beef, beans, veggies and of course taco seasoning. You can have Taco Soup using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- You need 2 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 2 cup of Diced Onion.
- It’s 2 can of (15 1/2-ounce) Pinto Beans.
- You need 1 can of (15 1/2-ounce) Pink Kidney Beans.
- It’s 1 can of (15 1/4-ounce) Whole Kernel Corn, Drained.
- You need 1 can of (14 1/2-ounce) Mexican-Style Stewed Tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of (14 1/2-ounce) Diced Tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of (14 1/2-ounce) Tomatoes with Chiles.
- It’s 2 can of (4 1/2-ounce) Diced Green Chiles.
- You need 1 can of (4.6-ounce) Black Olives, drained and sliced, optional.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Green Olives, sliced, optional.
- It’s 1 packages of (1 1/4-ounce) Taco Seasoning Mix.
- You need 1 packages of (1-ounce) package Salad Dressing Mix.
- Prepare 1 of Corn Chips, for serving.
- You need 1 of Sour Cream, for garnish.
- You need 1 of Grated Cheese, for garnish.
- It’s 1 of Chopped Green Onions, for garnish (optional).
- It’s 1 of Pickled Jalapenos, for garnish (optional).
Easy Taco Soup is made with ground beef, veggies, beans, and both ranch AND taco seasoning for an incredibly flavorful, hearty soup your family is going to love. It's basically like a quick and easy soup. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty.
Taco Soup instructions
- Brown the ground beef and onions in a large skillet; drain the excess fat.
- Transfer the browned beef and onions to a large slow cooker or a stockpots..
- Add the beans, corn, tomatoes, green chiles, black olives, green olives, taco seasoning, and ranch dressing mix..
- Cook in a slow cooker on low for 6 to 8 hours or simmer over low heat for about 1 hour in a pot on the stove..
- To serve, place a few corn chips in each bowl and ladle soup over them. Top with sour cream, cheese, green onions, and jalapenos..
And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe. Bonus – it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. This taco soup is a hearty blend of ground beef, two types of beans, vegetables and seasonings, all simmered to perfection. An easy dinner option that's kid friendly and quick to make!