Light grilled Chicken salad. Simple and bright, this is the kind of main that puts us in the mood for spring. If you've never thrown fresh lemons on the grill, try it: The slight edge of char intensifies their tartness, and they look gorgeous. Grilled chicken salad—filled with cucumbers, tomatoes, and avocado—is the healthy summer dinner recipe we tend to make again and again.
Chinese Chicken Salad with grilled chicken, crunchy wontons, toasted almonds, and sesame seeds over a crunchy napa cabbage and carrot salad. This post may contain affiliate links. Lightly dressed Chinese Chicken Salad with grilled chicken, crunchy wontons. You can have Light grilled Chicken salad using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Light grilled Chicken salad
- Prepare 2 of chicken breast without skin and bones, cut into thin strips.
- You need 1/2 of lettuce head, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of green bell peppers, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of corn.
- You need 2 of scallions, finely sliced.
- You need 4 of carrots, grated.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese, grated.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of oil.
- You need 2 teaspoons of sugar.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of vinegar.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, equivalent to juice of half lemon.
- You need of salt to taste.
- You need of pepper to taste.
This Herb Grilled Chicken Salad is perfect for an afternoon lunch or a light dinner. Full of veggies and with an adequate amount of protein, it's perfect for Atkins Induction or any low carb keto lifestyle. Embarking on a new way of eating is hard for some, especially those who think that salads are boring. Add some grilled chicken, light Ranch dressing and BBQ Sauce and you have the perfect meal!
Light grilled Chicken salad instructions
- Cook the chicken strips either on a grill or in the oven in a slightly oiled baking tray. Remove when well cooked on both sides. Let cool..
- For the dressing, mix the ingredients together making sure that the sugar is well dissolved..
- In a bowl, mix the lettuce, green pepper, mushrooms, corn, spring onions and carrots together then add the dressing and mix well..
- Layer the chicken strips on top and sprinkle with the parmesan cheese..
- Serve cold..
Double the recipe and place in four meal prep containers, with the dressing and BBQ sauce on the side. You can also turn this into jarred salad, to do so place the dressing on the bottom, then the chicken. Slices of spicy grilled chicken and onion are the crowning touch on this complete-meal salad with black beans, chunks of avocado, and mango on fresh salad greens. All that I added was some lime zest with extra crushed garlic and minced cilantro or. Sweet and savory the Copycat Oriental Grilled Chicken Salad From Applebees is made with grilled chicken, crisp Romain lettuce, fresh carrots, crunchy noodles, and served with oriental salad dressing, it's hard to beat this lighter version of this well-known salad.