Char Kway Teow.
You can cook Char Kway Teow using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Char Kway Teow
- It’s 250 g of rice fresh noodles (can use dry rice noodles).
- Prepare 150 g of chicken breasts (sliced).
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soysauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fishsauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of dark soysauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 pack of mix stir fried vegetables.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil.
- You need of Sauce for marinate.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soysauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn flour.
Char Kway Teow instructions
- You can find homemade rice noodles from this link cookpad.com/uk/recipes/12505717-homemade-fresh-rice-noodles.
- If you use dry rice noodles just soak in hot water for 2-3 mins then drain..
- Marinate your chicken the soysauce, oyster sauce, corn flour and sesame oil for 10 mins..
- On a medium heat wok, add cooking oil and garlic. Stir well, chicken in and mix well, once chicken cooked about 60% add soysauce, fishsauce, oyster sauce, sugar and mix well..
- Add your noodles, have a quick stir then add some mix stir fried vegetables then add dark soysauce. Move noodles to one side and add egg in, leave it cook for a min then start mixing the egg with the rest of the noodles, then seasoning with pepper. Serve with wedge of lime..