4th of July London Broil.
You can have 4th of July London Broil using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 4th of July London Broil
- Prepare 2 pounds of London Broil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoons of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of ground paprika.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of extra Virgin olive oil divided.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 4 of medium white sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced celery.
- Prepare to taste of salt for celery.
4th of July London Broil step by step
- Preheat oven 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heat a cast iron skillet and add half the olive oil.
- Cross-hatching cut top and bottom of London Broil.
- Add the spices to a bowl.
- Mix and add sugar then mix well..
- Add the spice mix to the top and bottom of the London Broil.
- Add the London Broil to the skillet and brown both sides..
- Peel and slice the sweet potatoes and add around the London Broil and season the sweet potatoes with the rest of the spice mix..
- Add stick of butter on top and Put into oven.
- After 30 minutes cover with aluminum foil.
- Roast in the oven till potatoes are tender..
- Slice the celery. Add juices to a pan, and heat. Then add the celery to the juices and sauté for 7 minutes. Add to the London Broil as desired. Some folks don't like celery..
- By now the London Broil has rested for 10 minutes. Slice and serve..
- I hope you enjoy! Have a happy and safe 4th of July!.