Red, White and Blueberry Squares.
You can have Red, White and Blueberry Squares using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red, White and Blueberry Squares
- It’s 1 of CRUST.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Packed brown sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of Finely chopped walnuts.
- It’s 1 of FILLING.
- Prepare 2 cup of Fresh blueberries.
- Prepare 1 of (8oz.) package cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 of (7oz.) jar marshmallow creme.
- Prepare 1 of (8oz.) whipped topping.
- You need 2 cup of Fresh raspberries.
- It’s 1 of GLAZE.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of corn starch.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of (3oz.) package raspberry flavored gelatin.
Red, White and Blueberry Squares step by step
- Heat oven to 325.
- In large bowl combine flour and brown sugar; mix well. Using fork, cut in margarine until course crumbs form. Stir in walnuts lightly press mixture in ungreased 15x10x1 inch baking pan. Bake for 15 to 20 mins or until golden brown. Cool.
- Sprinkle blueberries over cooled crust..
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add marshmallow creme; beat just until combined. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over blueberries. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until firm.
- Sprinkle raspberries over top of cheese mixture..
- In medium saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch, and water; mix well. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture thickens and becomes clear. Remove from heat; stir in gelatin until dissolved. Cool glaze 20 to 30 minutes or until lukewarm. Carefully spoon glaze over raspberries. Refrigerate about one hour until firm..