Indonesian Chicken Satay (Sate Ayam). Indonesian Sate – Sate is marinated meat skewered on sticks grilled to perfection and served with sauce. Easy sate babi and sate ayam recipe by Rita. Indonesian Sate (Sate Babi and Sate Ayam Bumbu Kecap/Kacang).
Sate is basically a meat or. Classic Indonesian fare, satays (or satés) are skewers of broiled or grilled marinated meat or fish. This flexible recipe works with tofu or chicken. You can have Indonesian Chicken Satay (Sate Ayam) using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indonesian Chicken Satay (Sate Ayam)
- Prepare of For Chicken Satay.
- Prepare 600 gram of chicken thigh meat, cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Prepare 15 ml of sweet soy sauce (Indonesian: kecap manis).
- You need 2 teaspoon of peanut oil.
- Prepare 1 of lime fruits.
- You need 50 pieces of skewer for satay.
- It’s of Peanut Sauce:.
- It’s 250 grams of cooked peanuts.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 5 of red shallot.
- Prepare 1 of red chilli.
- It’s 500 ml of boiled water.
- It’s 2 of lime leaves.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of palm sugar.
- It’s 100 ml of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 4 of candlenuts.
- Prepare of Accompaniments:.
- Prepare of Rice cake or white rice.
- It’s of Pickle cucumber.
- It’s of Lime wedges.
- It’s of Sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare of Deep fried shallot.
Satay Ayam. (Indonesian chicken skewers with peanut sauce). Satay is a great Indonesian street food whose popularity has spread throughout southeast Asia, especially Singapore and Malaysia. Indonesian Sate (Sate Babi and Sate Ayam Bumbu Kecap/Kacang). Indonesian Sate – Sate is marinated meat skewered on sticks grilled to Sate Lilit Bali.
Indonesian Chicken Satay (Sate Ayam) instructions
- To make chicken satay:.
- Place chicken, sweet soy sauce, oil, and 150 gram of peanut sauce in a mixing bowl. Mix together and marinate for 30 minutes..
- Skewer the marinated chicken with bamboo skewers. Grill/broil until cooked and slightly charred, baste with marinating sauce as needed..
- Serve the satay with peanut sauce and accompaniments..
- For making peanut sauce: In a food processor, grind together peanut, candlenuts, shallot, garlic, chilli..
- Transfer to a sauce pot along with the rest of the peanut sauce ingredients, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and continue cooking until the sauce thickens. Turn off heat..
Sate (or Satay) is a dish consisting of diced or sliced chicken, goat, mutton, beef, pork, or fish. Sate is commonly threaded onto bamboo. Home > Recipes > Main Dishes > Sate Ayam (Chicken Satay Indonesian Style). Tip: You can pour the peanut sauce on the chicken Satay for serving or you can put the peanut sauce in a separate bowl. Indonesian chicken satay or Sate Ayam served with lontong, soy sauce and peanut sauce lifestyle food.