Mike's EZ Cheesy Chicken & Rice.
You can cook Mike's EZ Cheesy Chicken & Rice using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Cheesy Chicken & Rice
- You need of Cheesy Chicken & Rice Casserole.
- You need 1 can of 10.5 oz Campbell's Cream Of Chicken Soup [condensed].
- You need 2 large of Boneless Chicken Breasts Or, 1.5 Pounds [raw – fat trimmed – quartered].
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of Chicken Broth.
- You need 3/4 cup of Long Grain White Rice [uncooked].
- It’s 2 cup of Vegetable Melody [corn – green beans – broccoli – carrots – peas].
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Onion Powder – Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried Parsley.
- You need 3/4 cup of Shreadded Cheese [or less – room temp].
- It’s of Equipment.
- Prepare 1 large of Oven Safe Baking Dish [with lid].
Mike's EZ Cheesy Chicken & Rice instructions
- Heat oven to 375°..
- Whisk your wet ingredients and spices well. Then add rice and vegetable melody and mix..
- I usually brine my chicken if not grilling it to ensure its juciness. If you're interested – simply quarter your chicken breasts [or, leave them whole – it's up to you] add enough water to cover chicken and add 2 tablespoons sugar and 2 tablespoons salt. Also, 1 tablespoon Onion Powder and 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder. Massage well and place in the fridge for 2 hours. A little longer if you're leaving large pieces whole. Ziplock Bags work well. If not, just rinse, trim fat and throw them in your oven safe dish..
- Bake covered for 50 minutes to 1 hour. Important: Stir dish once during baking. Check after 50 mins to ensure both the rice and chicken are fully cooked. If not, bake longer and intermittently check / stir your dish. Do not bake on a cookie sheet as it will drastically effect your baking time..
- Once they are – stir dish and top casserole with your three quarters [or less] cup of shredded cheese. Place back in the oven for 5+ additional minutes or, until cheese is melted..
- Allow casserole to set for at least 10 minutes covered before serving. Enjoy!.