Wine and Shallot Shrimp w. Couscous.
You can cook Wine and Shallot Shrimp w. Couscous using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Wine and Shallot Shrimp w. Couscous
- It’s 1 lb of jumbo raw shrimp.
- Prepare 1 box of garlic couscous.
- You need 2 of shallots, chopped.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, chopped.
Wine and Shallot Shrimp w. Couscous instructions
- Prepare couscous according to package directions..
- Saute onion and shallot in butter and oil. Add garlic and saute 1 minute..
- Add wine and cook down to half. Add shrimp and cook until pink..
- Plate shrimp over couscous. Pair with a chilled white wine..