Roast Beef Sliders. Roast beef sliders are the perfect game day food! Layers of roast beef and cheese between Hawaiian rolls are topped with the most delicious spread and cooked to perfection. Layer the shaved roast beef on top, then the crispy onions, then a layer of provolone, then top with layer of pickles.
Prepare them ahead of time, and bake them when you are ready to eat. These roast beef sliders are very similar to many other slider recipes, slider rolls are loaded with deli roast beef, provolone cheese, and french fried onions. It's the perfect lunch or pick me up and no one is sad when buttery rolls get made into sandwiches. You can have Roast Beef Sliders using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roast Beef Sliders
- You need 3 of x 24 pack of Hawaiian Kings rolls.
- You need 48 slices of provolone.
- It’s 4 lbs of roast beef.
- You need 1/3 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of Balsamic vinaigrette.
- It’s 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 sticks of butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of course ground mustard.
- It’s 1/4 cup of onion powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Cinnamon.
- It’s of Black pepper to taste 1/4 cup for me.
Ready to make your own Saucy Roast Beef and Swiss Sliders? Fold a slice of roast beef in half to fit on each Hawaiian roll, and the top with a slice of Swiss. These flavor-packed Italian beef sliders are made with sweet Hawaiian rolls, deli roast beef, provolone cheese, pepperoncini, and a seasoned buttery topping. These Mushroom Swiss Roast Beef Sliders make the perfect appetizer!
Roast Beef Sliders instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° and cut rolls in half..
- Melt butter, mix ingredients to make sauce and bring to a boil..
- Spread sauce on the split bottom rolls and layer cheese. Place in oven for 12 to 15 minutes until cheese is melting. Add roast beef, more sauce on roast beef, add top split roll. Pour the rest of sauce on top of rolls..
- Add tooth picks, cover with aluminum foil and place in the oven for 35 to 40 mins..
- Take out of oven, remove foil and place back in oven for 10 to 15 more minutes. Let sit for 15 minutes before cutting and serving..
ROAST BEEF HORSERADISH CHEDDAR BAKED SLIDERS Love it? Pin it to your APPETIZER board to SAVE it! Roast Beef Sliders are the perfect party food! Little effort, they taste amazing and they're so easy! We've nicknamed them "Super Sliders", because we think they're that good!