Arabic Vermicelli Dessert.
You can have Arabic Vermicelli Dessert using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Arabic Vermicelli Dessert
- You need 250 grams of Vermicelli nests.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Veg oil (more if necessary).
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
Arabic Vermicelli Dessert instructions
- Gather all the Ingredients!.
- Break the vermicelli nests into a large pan in the heated oil.
- Stir continuously until golden brown. (At this point if you feel like there is not enough oil you can add more or like what I did for a better flavour is I added a small amount of butter).
- Add the water until it just about covers all the vermicelli.
- Add a little bit of sugar and the cocoa powder before simmering to give it the sweet flavour.
- Leave on medium heat to simmer and till water is completely absorbed.
- You can serve this hot or cold… Depends on how you like it :).
- Tip: you can serve it with chopped nuts on top or like I did with sprinkle sugar and coco powder.