American Flag – Lemon Berry Tiramisu.
You can have American Flag – Lemon Berry Tiramisu using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of American Flag – Lemon Berry Tiramisu
- Prepare of Lemon Syrup.
- It’s 1 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of Water.
- You need 3 tsp of Lemon Zest (1 Lemon).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh Lemon Juice.
- You need of Cream Layer.
- Prepare 6 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Granulated Sugar (may add 1/2 cup more).
- Prepare 10 oz of Mascarpone Cheese.
- It’s of Others.
- You need 15 oz of Ladyfingers.
- You need 3 cup of Mixed Berries.
American Flag – Lemon Berry Tiramisu step by step
- Prepare the lemon syrup: bring water, sugar, lemon zest and lemon juice to boil..
- Remove from heat and let it cool..
- To make the cream layer, whisk the egg whites until it hardens a little and doesn't fall from the bowl if you turn it upside down. Set aside..
- Beat the yolks and sugar together until it becomes an almost white cream..
- Add the mascarpone and beat well until you have a smooth cream..
- Now add the egg whites and mix it gently using a spatula.
- Spread the ladyfingers at the bottom of a 10"x 8" dish..
- Brush the lemon syrup over the ladyfingers.
- Spread half of the cream over the ladyfingers..
- Layer half the berries over the cream and brush with more lemon syrup..
- Add another layer of ladyfingers, brush the lemon syrup over the ladyfingers, add the rest of the cream and spread well..
- Decorate the tiramisu with the other half if the mixed berries and your lemon berry Tiramisu is ready! :).
- WARNING: This recipe contains raw eggs. Make sure to only use fresh or pasteurized eggs and ALWAYS keep the tiramisu in the fridge..