Moroccan Chickpea & Potato Soup.
You can cook Moroccan Chickpea & Potato Soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moroccan Chickpea & Potato Soup
- You need 1 cup of chickpeas, soaked.
- You need 1 cup of potatoes, cut into cubes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of parsley, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onions, grated.
- It’s 8 cups of beef broth.
- You need 3 teaspoons of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of saffron.
- You need of salt.
Moroccan Chickpea & Potato Soup instructions
- Drain the chickpeas and place in a saucepan with the parsley, onions, beef broth, black pepper and a pinch of salt. Cook over low heat for 1 hour..
- Then add the tomato paste and let the mixture boil for another hour. Then add in the potatoes and continue cooking for an additional 30minutes..
- Finally add the lemon juice and salt to taste. Serve the soup warm..