Chicken Noodles by Aishi.
You can cook Chicken Noodles by Aishi using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Noodles by Aishi
- You need 2 large of chicken breast.
- It’s 4 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tsp of tasting salt.
- Prepare 2 large of onions(sliced into round pieces).
- You need 5 medium of chillies.
- You need 1 medium of garlic (paste).
- It’s 1 small of ginger(paste).
- You need 2 small of red dried chillies(paste).
- It’s 2 each of black pepper(powdered).
- Prepare 2 pinch of normal salt ( only if salt isn't added with the noodles).
- You need 2 tbsp of soyabean oil.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 packages of instant noodles(boiled).
- It’s 3 tbsp of melted cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Malaysian Sauce.
Chicken Noodles by Aishi step by step
- Cut the chicken breasts into small square pieces..
- Heat oil in the pan. Put black pepper,ginger,garlic and red dried chillies paste. Mix them for 40 seconds..
- Put the onion and chillies into the pan. Stir. Mix them well with the spices. Fry the onion for 40 seconds..
- Put the chicken breast pieces in pan. Stir and cook for 2 minutes..
- Take 1 cup water and put it in the pan. Then cover the pan. Let the breasts get boiled. Approximately in 7/8 mins the water will be dried. Turn off the furnace then..
- Take a new pan and add little oil. Heat the oil. Add the mayonnaise and let it melt. Then put the cooked chicken in it..
- Add tasting salt and mix..
- Add the boiled noodles inside the chicken. Mix well. Be careful,if you have added salt in the noodles…dont put salt again! And if you haven't,add little salt..
- Cook for 2 mins. Your meal is ready!.
- Add some dressings with melted cheese and Malaysian sauce. Enjoy!.