Indonesian Seafood Fried Rice. Nasi goreng seafood ini merupakan salah satu menu nasi goreng favorit saya. Cara membuat nasi goreng ini mudah sekali. Bahkan untuk yang belum pernah masak.
I love the unique dark brown, caramelised colour of the rice! It's a simple recipe, you won't need to hunt down any unusual ingredients, and it's one of my favourite Indonesian foods. This Indonesian fragrant fried rice with lobster, squids & prawns is the ultimate comfort food. You can cook Indonesian Seafood Fried Rice using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indonesian Seafood Fried Rice
- Prepare 100 grams of white rice.
- You need 3 of onion.
- You need 8 of red hot chilli.
- You need 30 grams of brocolli.
- It’s 3 of calamari squid.
- It’s 3 of meatball fish.
- Prepare 10 grams of crab meat.
- You need 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of margarine.
Nasi Goreng is different from other Asian fried rice recipes, it has a smoky flavour, slightly sweet because of sweet soy sauce and funky with a kick due to the shrimp paste. How to make spicy Indonesian fried rice. Here's my take on Indonesian fried rice. A hot and spicy meat-free meal with crispy onions, finished off with a fried egg.
Indonesian Seafood Fried Rice step by step
- chop onion, chilli, squid, meatball and brocolli.
- melt butter in a sucepan.
- put onion,chilli,squid,meatball,crab meat, and brocolli in saucepan. waitl 2 or 3 minutes, dont forget to stir.
- put rice in the saucepan, stir vigorously till everything mix together.
- add salt, soy sauce, pepper to seasoning..
- stir vigorously.
- fried rice done, and serve it.
Delicious on its own or served as a side with one of our other amazing Asian inspired dishes. The Indonesian Fried Rice recipe out of our category Shrimp! Boil rice in plenty of salted water until cooked. Rinse, drain and spread the rice to cool. Do this at least two hours ahead, or preferably, leave overnight in the fridge.