Chicken enchilada casserole. LOVE this easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe! It's made with the best homemade enchilada sauce, and layered with corn tortillas, cheese, beans, and your favorite fillings. It's cheesy, it's spicy, it's sinfully delicious.
Shredded chicken is layered with charred tortillas, sour cream, cheese, and enchilada sauce. This chicken enchilada casserole is creamy cheesy perfection and it's so easy to throw together since everything is layered together instead of rolled. I have a question for you guys. You can have Chicken enchilada casserole using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken enchilada casserole
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 10 oz of can enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 8 oz of can tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 1 of pepper to taste.
- It’s 8 of corn tortillas.
- Prepare 3 of boneless chicken breast halves cooked and cubed.
- It’s 15 oz of can ranch style beans drained.
- You need 11 oz of can mexicorn drained.
- You need 3/4 lb of cheddar cheese grated.
- Prepare 2 1/4 oz of can black olives.
Everything You Love About Chicken Enchiladas And Casseroles Combined Into One Tasty Dinner Dish. This Simple Recipe Is A Crowd Pleaser And Will Become One Of Your Weekly Dinner Rotations. Simple ingredients are layered together to create this substantial Mexican-inspired Chicken Enchilada Casserole. An easy to prepare chicken enchilada casserole with only five ingredients.
Chicken enchilada casserole step by step
- Saute onion and garlic in oil in saucepan..
- Stir in enchilada sauce and tomato paste. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place two tortillas in bottom of slowcooker. Layer one third chicken om top. Top with one third sauce mix, one third beans, one third corn, one third cheese, and one third black olives. Repeat layers two more times. Top with 2 tortillas.
- Cover cook on low 6-8 hours.
Perfect for a quick weeknight dinner or Cinco de Mayo! During the week I tend to prefer quick and easy dinners options. Keto enchilada casserole has all the wonderful flavors of enchiladas, without the extra carbs and gluten! Delicious, hot and bubbly keto chicken enchilada casserole has all the flavor of traditional. This recipe for slow cooker chicken enchilada casserole is a one-pot meal (yay!).