"Alexis's" Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs.
You can cook "Alexis's" Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of "Alexis's" Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs
- It’s 15 oz of CAN UNSWEETENED PINEAPPLE CHUNKS.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried mustard.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of fresh ground pepper.
- You need 1 large of green pepper cut in 1 inch pcs..
- You need 12 medium of mushrooms.
- Prepare 18 of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of boneless chicken breast cut in cubes.
- It’s 1 of rice cooked hot.
"Alexis's" Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs instructions
- In a large pot, drain pineapple (keeping 1/2 cup of juice), bringing to a boil the 1/2 cup pineapple juice, brown sugar, vegetable oil, soy sauce, dry mustard, fresh ground pepper, ground ginger, then reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes..
- Place chicken in a large shallow dish, pour marinade over the chicken, cover and chill 1 hour.
- Remove chicken from marinade, alternating chicken, green peppers,tomatoes, pineapples and mushrooms on skewer sticks, then grill over hot coals until chicken is done turn and baste frequently with marinade..
- Serve over hot cooked rice.
- Servings 6.
- Prep Time: 12 minutes.
- Cook Time: 20 minutes.
- Total Time: 32 minutes.