Whizzle grilled fish tacos with thug kitchen slaw.
You can have Whizzle grilled fish tacos with thug kitchen slaw using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Whizzle grilled fish tacos with thug kitchen slaw
- It’s of White fish ie: tilapia, mahi mahi etc(1 fish makes 5-6 tacos).
- Prepare of Corn tortillas.
- You need of Sliced or shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Cumin.
- Prepare of Garlic pepper.
- You need of Falvor God everything spicy OR chili and cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1-2 of limes.
- Prepare of taco sauce.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of mayo.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 1 Tbsp of lime juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Tapatio or other hot sauce.
- You need of thug kitchen quick lime and cilantro slaw.
- You need 1/2 head of small cabbage.
- You need 1 of small carrot.
- You need 2 Tbsp of lime juice.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of rice vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/3 C of chopped cilantro.
Whizzle grilled fish tacos with thug kitchen slaw instructions
- First season your fish with seasonings and a squeeze of lime and pre heat the grill..
- Let your fish set and start the slaw. Thinly chop cabbage, cut carrots into small matchsticks and chop cilantro and combine. Put lime juice vinegar oil and salt in a small glass and mix in right before serving..
- Make the taco sauce by combining all ingredients..
- Throw fish on the grill 3-5 mins until it flakes with a fork. Shred fish with forks.
- In a skillet over medium heat put cheese on top of tortillas until melted. Flip over and crisp brown the cheese, the middle will slightly bubble up when ready. Take off skillet and immediately fold taco..
- Place fish, sauce and slaw together in taco and enjoy!.