Indonesian Vegetables pickle – Acar.
You can cook Indonesian Vegetables pickle – Acar using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Indonesian Vegetables pickle – Acar
- It’s 2 of Carrots – cut into little square.
- You need 1 of cucumber – take the core out (we only use the flesh), cut into little square.
- Prepare 1/4 of white cabbage – slice thinly, dont use the core.
- You need 3 of shallots, slices thinly.
- You need 20 of thai chillies – slice some thinly, (omit if you dont like spicy).
- It’s 200 ml of hot water.
- You need 4 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of himalayan salt (add when need it).
- You need 2 tbsp of distilled Vinegar (mine's brand is: Dixi, this has 25% acidity, adjust the amount based on your acidity).
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon/lime juice.
Indonesian Vegetables pickle – Acar step by step
- Cut all vegetable as instructed.
- Mix hot water with vinegar, lemon/lime, sugar and salt until all dillute. taste it to your liking.
- Mix the vegetables with the liquid. leave it in fridge at least a day, so the taste soak into the acar. Make sure you used clean utensil, and close tight..