BBQ Za’atar chicken feast 🇱🇧. How to make BBQ Grilled Chicken breast with Za'atar and a salad topping that is a match made in heaven. Chicken thighs that are ridiculously simple yet packed with flavor thanks to a generous amount of za'atar. I like to serve this chicken with a fresh green salad of romaine, red onion, and tomato with a tahini-lemon dressing.
Sprinkle with a little more sumac and paprika. It's hard to find a dinner that both my husband and kids will enjoy—and even harder to find one that's fast and easy. Authentic Za'atar Spice Recipe, a Middle Eastern spice blend that can be used in a multitude of ways. You can cook BBQ Za’atar chicken feast 🇱🇧 using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BBQ Za’atar chicken feast 🇱🇧
- You need 6 of chicken thigh fillets.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Za’atar.
- Prepare 2 of sweet peppers.
- Prepare 1 of courgette.
- Prepare 4 of flatbreads.
- Prepare of Labneh dip.
- You need 4 tbsp of labneh.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare Bunch of mint leaves.
Use this as a rub for chicken, beef, lamb or fish Za'atar Spice is a blend of savory dried herbs like oregano, marjoram or thyme, and earthy spices like cumin and coriander, with sesame seeds, salt. This chicken and rice dish makes a great meal for special occasions or impressing guests. It's quite simple to prepare but is full of flavor, and the za'atar brings it all together. Brining the chicken keeps the meat moist while the skin gets nice and crispy, making for a great presentation and almost foolproof.
BBQ Za’atar chicken feast 🇱🇧 step by step
- My Lebanese delights.
- Light the bbq and wait for the coals to turn white.
- Slice the veg lengways.
- Season the chicken thighs with Za’atar and olive oil.
- Grill on the bbq at a high heat.
- Meanwhile make the dip by crushing garlic with salt in a pestle and mortar. Chop the mint leaves. Mix together with labneh and olive oil. (I’ll take a pic next time).
- Once the meat and veg is almost ready toast the flatbreads.
- Slice the meat and vegetables and serve with the flatbread and dip in the middle of the table for all to enjoy.
Brush the chicken with the za'atar oil that has gathered at the bottom of the tray. Scrape the garlic paste into a bowl, then mix in the yoghurt. Serve the chicken on bed of chickpeas, with the garlic yoghurt drizzled over and the mint leaves. Za'atar Spiced Grilled Chicken breasts are tender and juicy thanks to a simple marinade of lemon juice, olive oil, garlic and za'atar. Squeeze roasted garlic cloves out of skins and into a small bowl; mash into a.