chicken tortilla soup.
You can cook chicken tortilla soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of chicken tortilla soup
- Prepare 2 lb of chicken white meat.
- Prepare 2 can of trapy pinto beans.
- Prepare 2 can of golden sweet hominy.
- You need 1 can of kidney beans.
- You need 1 can of rotelle tomatoes and chilis.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 packages of hidden valley dried ranch dressing.
- It’s 1 packages of corn tortilla strips or chips.
- It’s 1 of avacado.
chicken tortilla soup instructions
- season and grill chicken.
- mix all ingredients except cheese avacado and chips in slow cooker.
- cook for at least 2 Hrs.
- top with cheese avacado and tortillas and serve.