Rosemary ranch chicken kabobs. This rosemary ranch chicken recipe is so delicious, tender, and juicy the chicken will melt in your mouth. Even the pickiest of eaters will be begging for the last piece! These Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs were a hit with my family!
I usually use dried rosemary, but fresh is best! I also cut the sugar in half and use low fat ranch. I also completely omit the salt since I don't feel it needs it. You can have Rosemary ranch chicken kabobs using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rosemary ranch chicken kabobs
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of ranch dressing.
- You need 3 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced fresh rosemary.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper, or to taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar, or to taste (optional).
- Prepare 5 of skinless, boneless chicken breast halves-cut into 1 inch cubes.
While chicken kabobs are traditionally grilled, they can be prepared in the oven as well. Alternatively, you can also make kabobs on the stovetop using a grill pan or heavy skillet. Just like the grill, you'll preheat the skillet to high heat. Add the chicken to the bowl, and stir until well coated.
Rosemary ranch chicken kabobs step by step
- In a medium bowl, stir together the olive oil, ranch dressing, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, salt, lemon juice, white vinegar, pepper, and sugar. Let stand for 5 minutes. Place chicken in the bowl, and stir to coat with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- Preheat the grill for medium-high heat. Thread chicken onto skewers and discard marinade..
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill skewers for 8 to 12 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, and the juices run clear..
- All done!.
Preheat your grill to a medium-high heat. Mix the ranch, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Coat chicken well, cover bowl and place into fridge. Rosemary Ranch Grilled Chicken Kabobs have the perfect marinade for the juiciest, flavorful and tender chicken kabobs for your summer backyard barbecues. This rosemary ranch chicken recipe is so delicious, tender, and juicy the chicken will melt in your mouth.