Chili Cheese Dog Casserole.
You can have Chili Cheese Dog Casserole using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chili Cheese Dog Casserole
- It’s 8 of Hot Dogs (Sliced).
- Prepare 1 packages of Frozen Shoe String Fries.
- Prepare 1 can of Chili.
- Prepare 1 can of Crushed Tomatoes.
- You need 2 cup of Shredded Cheese.
Chili Cheese Dog Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°. In a bowl mix together your hot dogs, chili, and tomatoes, pour this mixture in the bottom of a casserole dish..
- Then, layer your fries on top of your chili mix. Bake this for 30 minutes at 450°..
- Last, take your casserole out of the oven and top with cheese, cook an additional 5-7 minutes (or until cheese is bubbly.) Take it out and top with hot sauce, serve hot..