Mung Bean Dessert With Coconut Milk.
You can cook Mung Bean Dessert With Coconut Milk using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mung Bean Dessert With Coconut Milk
- It’s 2 cup of dried mung bean.
- It’s 1 1/2 of litter water.
- You need 4 tbsp of Of sugar.
- You need 6 of small Pandan leaves.
- Prepare of additional optional add on.
- Prepare 200 ml of coconut milk.
Mung Bean Dessert With Coconut Milk instructions
- Wash bean and drain then add water and a drop of cooking oil with the mung bean into a RICE COOKER to a boil then and cook as soup about 1/2 hour, (OPEN THE LID SLIGHTLY IF ITS OVERFLOWING) OR YOU CAN ALSO COOK THIS IN STOVE BY BRINGING IT A BOIL THEN SIMMER FOR 40 MINUTES till it’s soft and cook.
- Bring the mug bean to a boil again then Add plain white sugar and few Pandan leaf (optional)**(coconut milk if using for a more fragrant dessert) **then let it boil for another 5 minute.
- SERVING IT HOT And Enjoy.