Fennel And Preserved Duck.
You can cook Fennel And Preserved Duck using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fennel And Preserved Duck
- You need 1 of fennel bulb.
- You need 1 of preserved duck leg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need of baked rice with fennel and preserved duck leg.
- It’s 2 cup of cooked white rice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
Fennel And Preserved Duck step by step
- Quick blanch preserved duck leg in boiling water then drain.
- Wash the rice grain then fill with water then add the preserved duck and cook as usual in a rice cooker.
- STIR FRY,,,,,Thinly slice cooked preserved duck leg and fennel.
- In non stick pan stir fry preserved duck and fennel for 3 minute then add light soy sauce and stir fry another 3 minute.
- ,Cooked rice as usual then add light soy sauce and mix well set aside, SERVE HOT.