Spicy BBQ Chicken (Biggest Loser).
You can have Spicy BBQ Chicken (Biggest Loser) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy BBQ Chicken (Biggest Loser)
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chili sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of low-sodium ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cayenne.
- You need 12 oz of chicken.
Spicy BBQ Chicken (Biggest Loser) instructions
- coat a grill rack with non stick spray.
- heat grill for 20-30 mins.
- mix all ingredients in bowl.
- place chicken on rack and grill for 10 mins uncovered.
- turn chicken over and brush with sauce. grill untold noonger pink, 5-10 mins. continue brushing on sauce.