Chewy Okara Pizza.
You can have Chewy Okara Pizza using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chewy Okara Pizza
- Prepare 100 grams of Fresh okara.
- It’s 100 grams of Tofu (silken or firm).
- You need 60 grams of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 50 ml of or more Water.
- You need 3 tbsp of ▲Ketchup.
- You need 1/2 of to 1 tablespoon ▲Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 clove of ▲Garlic (grated).
- Prepare 1 tsp of ▲ Soy sauce.
- You need 1 of ▲Krazy Salt.
- Prepare 1 of ▲Dried basil.
- It’s 1 of ▲Coarsely ground black pepper.
- You need 2 of Wiener sausages.
- You need 2 slice of Melting type sliced cheese.
Chewy Okara Pizza instructions
- Combine the okara, tofu and katakuriko in a bowl. ※ Just drain the water from the tofu packet. You don't need to drain it further..
- Add 50 ml of water and a small amount of salt and pepper, and mix well by hand. If it's hard to mix them together, add a little water. ★ Depending on the okara you use, 50 ml water might be too much. Add enough water to the dough until it reaches the consistency that you can form it easily like hamburger mixture..
- Place the mixture from Step 2 in a frying pan. Flatten it out, pressing with your hands, and shape into a circle. Fry both sides until golden brown..
- Combine the ▲ seasoning ingredients. Spread it over the dough, and top with the wiener sausages and cheese..
- Place it on a sheet of aluminum foil, and bake in a grill (or a toaster oven, etc.) until the cheese melts. And it's done!!.
- The curry version is also very delicious (you can use leftover curry from the day before)..