Cheeseburger Mac N Cheese.
You can have Cheeseburger Mac N Cheese using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Mac N Cheese
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of small onion minced.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of hoisin sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of organic salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of oyster sauce.
- You need 8 tbsp of margarine butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk (optional).
- It’s 14.5 oz of elbow noodles.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
Cheeseburger Mac N Cheese instructions
- Boil noodles until it’s a little soft but not too soft. Drain water when it’s cooked. But do not rinse..
- Add grated cheese and butter and mix until all noodles are covered.
- Take a wok and add oil then when hot sauté garlic and onion.
- After 2 minutes add ground beef and cooked until meet is fully brown.
- Add hoisin sauce, oyster sauce, soy sauce, and Worcestershire sauce and cook for 5 minutes then add garlic pepper and organic salt then cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add the noodles that you mixed with cheese and butter to the ground beef and mix and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!.