Asian inspired rice with shrimp. Here's one for the shrimp lovers! We scoured the globe to bring you a dozen of our favorite Asian-inspired shrimp recipes, featuring spicy Szechwan shrimp, Thai-style grilled shrimp, flavorful Indian curries, shrimp fried rice, and more. Ordinarily whenever I cook shrimp/prawns, I use fresh raw ones I peel myself.
That meant that I had to get creative with all my Asian-inspired recipes. I was initially concerned that the flavors of this dish just wouldn't be the same. This Asian-inspired soup features thin rice noodles, shrimp, ginger, and fresh vegetables. You can have Asian inspired rice with shrimp using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asian inspired rice with shrimp
- It’s 1 kg of rice.
- It’s 2 packages of frozen shrimp.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- You need of turmeric.
- You need 2 packages of frozen peas and carrots.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- You need ml of water.
- Prepare tsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of diced onion.
Stir in scallions, lime juice, soy sauce, and half of herbs. Everyone in my family loves Pad Thai, and this Asian Stir Fried Shrimp and Rice Noodles is really just a changed up version of that dish, more of a Pan-Asian take (maybe). Anyway, it has those springy chewy rice noodles that we're all so crazy about, and plump shrimp, and a nice lacing of Asian. This shrimp fried rice dish is inspired by a Malaysian restaurant I used to frequent before they closed down.
Asian inspired rice with shrimp instructions
- Wash the rice with water then put it in water and add salt and let it boil till it's cooked..
- Wash the shrimps with salt snd water well then put the shrimp in water to boil and add salt to taste till it is cooked.once cooked drain the water..
- Empty the frozen peas and carrots packs in water and add salt to taste and let is get cooked.(keep the water that the veggies got cooked in to be used later on).
- In a pan,use a small tsp of butter then add very small amount of diced onion and swirl the onion in butter till it turns rosy in colour.Then add the cooked veggies and stir..
- Push the veggies to one side of the pan and to the other empty side add another small tsp of butter and then add 3-5 scrambled eggs and let it fry then cut it into small pieces and mix it with all the veggies and onion..
- Then add the cooked rice to the pan with the veggies and eggs..
- Then add some of the water that the veggies were cooked in that we have set aside earlier and add the turmeric on top of the rice and mix all together..
- Finally add the cooked shrimp on top and mix it with the rice and veggies..
- Enjoy :).
You may also like this vegetarian fried rice with edamame, or this low-carb cauliflower fried rice instead. Penang, in Soho used to be one of my favorite places to eat, when they closed down I was so. Budget Bytes » Recipes » Globally Inspired Recipes » South-East Asian Inspired Recipes » Shrimp Fried Rice with Pineapple and Toasted Coconut. Once the rice is "fried", add the cooked ingredients (shrimp, egg, pineapple, green onion) back to the skillet with the rice and pour the prepared sauce. Shrimp/Asian Dishes (Chinese/Korean/Vietnamese)Chow Mein+Dumpling+Fried Rice+Noodles+Soup+Stir Fry & Etc Dishes.